Friday, June 27, 2008

This makes me happy

So it's been a while since any of us have posted anything. We've been busy fightin' crime before bedtime, so you must forgive us.

I really love it when things come together perfectly, and my perfect example of this is Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog. For those who know me, they'll know that I am a huge fan of Buffy the Vampire Slayer. It also goes without saying that I love anything thing that Joss Whedon touches. The man can do no wrong. As well, you may have read a previous post with me gushing about the awesomeness that is How I Met Your Mother.

In an amazing stroke of creative geniusness, Joss Whedon created Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog, starring Neil Patrick Harris, Nathan Fillion and Felicia Day. In Joss' words, it is a "story of a low-rent super-villain, the hero who keeps beating him up and the cute girl from the laundromat he's too shy to talk to." It's going to be awesome! Check out the trailer and visit their MySpace page!



Teaser from Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog on Vimeo.

Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog (myspace site)

No comments: