Thursday, October 30, 2008

Are you Michelle?


I've never really paid much attention to Local H before. I've heard their older stuff, I have a couple of friends who love Local H and a publishing (professional) music journalist whom has never been wrong before (in my opinion) has put one of their records on his top ten of the year a few years back. I don't know why, but there wasn't anything that metaphorically shouted "Listen to me, please!"

They have a brand new LP 12 Angry Months and of what I've heard, I've liked! It makes me wonder why I haven't gotten on the bandwagon yet.

They're also running a video contest for their track "Michelle (again)" and they are "DESPERATELY" (with puppy dog eyes) seeking Michelle! Cause Local H wants you to show the world why "nobody's got it like Michelle." So if you'd like to show up in a music video, without doing much work, and you are named Michelle or know a Michelle (and come on, who doesn't?), submit your photo to be used in their new "Michelle (again)" video, from the 12 Angry Months LP out now on Shout! Factory. Contest ends 12/5/08. Click the link for details on how to submit your photo.

Local H - Blur (mp3) (buy)

No comments: