Tuesday, April 7, 2009

UK Folktronica Artist James Yuill

I got an email a while back about "UK Folktronica Artist James Yuill". I didn't really pay much attention to it until I really had some time to sort out my inbox, and I thought... What the hell does UK Folktronica sound like anyway?



James Yuill - No Surprise (mp3) (buy) (iTunes)

Aha... So that's what it sounds like. How cute! If someone injected liquor chocolates with bubblegum flavoured pop rocks and it made a sound, this is what it would sound like.

He's doing a very short tour of the US. If you're in Brooklyn, he'll be doing a free show at Coco 66 today before stopping in LA on the 11th and going back home to the UK to continue his tour there. Check out more dates and tunes on his mySpace.

And just for kicks, I simply adore this photo.


Ha! Why can't all my profs look like that?

No comments: