Friday, August 14, 2009

With Night, Comes Danger


Good ol' In-Flight Safety are giving you their With Night, Comes Danger Tour EP. Free! It features a couple of their classics, some good covers and a new demo. Like these for example:

In-Flight Safety - Somebody's Watching You (mp3) (amazon) (iTunes)
In-Flight Safety - Karate Man (Super Friendz cover) (mp3)

Download the full EP here.

I also had the chance to catch part of their set at Yonge and Dundas Square when they performed for NXNE, so here's a little live and unreleased bootleg from me to you. Nice and fuzzy quality like an illegit mp3 should be. It hadn't a name when I recorded it, so I've appropriately dubbed it "Lightning Bolt", at least until someone comes along to correct me.

In-Flight Safety - Lightning Bolt (live and unreleased)
(mp3)

More rockin' than I've ever heard In-Flight Safety before. I can't wait for the finished track.

No comments: