Tuesday, February 23, 2010

The Girl of My Dreams


Is this you?

Okay, this post is not so much about music. It's about a boy, the girl of his dreams and his search to find her at theGirlofmyDreams.co.uk.

The story goes like this: Adam Pacitti had a nightmare about zombies one night and in the dream, he met the girl of his dreams. He quickly woke up to draw a picture of her (seen above) and notes that he sucks at drawing and this is not even close to 1% of her beauty and her hair is actually more like Kate Nash's.


He states "I don't think I dream about people that don't actually exist. Whether they are friends, family, or people that I've seen on television; everyone that has even been in my dream I've seen somewhere. I genuinely believe this person exists."

So help the bloke out. If you look like the person above or know someone who this could be, send them to this website. It could be true love.

Daniel Johnston - True Love Will Find You in the End (mp3) (buy)

Smiths - Last Night I Dreamt That Somebody Loved Me (mp3) (buy)

Cass McCombs - Dreams Come True Girl (mp3) (buy)




1 comment:

K. Wroten said...

that does look like me actually!