Monday, November 26, 2007

27 Minutes to Finish This Post

I know, I know. I should have updated a long, long time ago. I've been busy. Data Management is not a course that you should procrastinate with. I should have known that. I hate how graphs take so long to make and in the end, it looks like it took no effort at all.


So anyway, the GTA has had it's first decent amount of snow fall. The kid's are like "yay" and the adults are like "oh no". Winter is a time of many emotions. It's the time that you evaluate all of your relationships with friends and family and buy them presents proportionate to how you feel about them. It's the time to bake cookies and eat Lindor chocolates. It's the time to break out those ugly poofy jackets to protect you from -40 degree weather.

Voxtrot - Warmest Part of Winter (MP3)
Malajube - Montreal -40 (MP3)

The weather and Data are the reasons that I missed out on yesterday's free outdoor show that included Two Hours Traffic and Sloan to kick of the football season. Oh poo. (And am I the only one that thinks it's a bad season to be starting football games? I know they play indoors, but... I dunno. I suppose I just don't really get sports.) I came to a sudden realization when I was doing my assignment. I was accounting. I'm part joking, part serious when I say this: Becoming an accountant is one of my greatest fears in life. I don't mean anything offensive to all you number crunchers, but I just lack the mental capacity to calculate for long periods of time.



Killers - Why Do I Keep Counting (MP3)

No comments: