Sunday, August 3, 2008

Those things on the end of shoelaces.... what the deal with that?!

I hate the fact that everybody complains all the time. I hate the fact that I complain all the time. I hate the fact that when I try to suppress my complaining, I end up with an eruption of complaints at the most inappropriate times. It's so annoying!

Well, I just found out that there is something called Competitive Ranting or Rants for Rent at some local bar(s) downtown (ie. Imperial Pub). If you've got a problem with something or someone no matter how stupid, even if it's something along the line of why people can't understand that teal and torquoise are different colours, here's your chance to shout it out.

May the most outraged win!

Here's a clip of the Rants for Rent in Toronto in November:


And here's on of my favourite rants, starring Dylan Moran (of Black Books fame). And no, he's not a competitive ranter. He's a professional.



"It's like your bank balance, you always have a lot less than you think"

No comments: