Monday, September 8, 2008

The Raveonettes Remixed


The Raveonettes are releasing a series of digital only EPs throughout the next 3 months. There will 4 short form releases (rather than waiting for an entire album) and to celebrate, they are giving about tracks from their Raveonettes Remixed EP here.

Tracks are:

01. Dead Sound (80KIDZ remix)

02. Aly, Walk With Me (Nic Endo remix)

03. Lust (Trentemøller Remix)

The next EP will be released on September 23 2008 called Sometimes They Drop By, then two more on October 21 and November 25, 2008. The very last one will be an EP of modern Christmas songs. I'm tremendously excited about the last one. I loved their Christmas Song. It's so awesome, I'm going to post it now, in September. I don't care! It's Wham's "Last Christmas" awesome!

Raveonettes - Aly, Walk with Me (Nic Endo remix) (mp3) (official download)

Raveonettes - Honey, I never had you (mp3) (buy)

Raveonettes - Christmas Song (mp3) (buy)

No comments: