Thursday, December 24, 2009

Last Minute Christmas Tunes


Some people go last minute Christmas shopping. I make last minute Christmas mixes. Here's a small handful that I rummaged up for today. Happy holidays, merry Christmas, and all that jazz everyone! I don't want to fight tonight.

In-Flight Safety ft. Jenn Grant - Fairy Tale of New York (mp3)

Sweet Thing - Merry Christmas, I Don't Want To Fight Tonight (Ramones Cover) live at The Hour (mp3)
Download all of the performances from the Hour's Holiday Music Special at cbc.ca/thehour!

My First Earthquake - Together in Our Holiday Sweaters
(mp3)

Stephen Colbert and Jon Stewart - Can I Interest You in Hanukkah? (mp3)

Heavy Blinkers - Silence Your Drum (mp3)

OK Go - Father Christmas (Kinks cover) (mp3)

Action Motors - Hey Now, Santa Claus (mp3) The most friggin' adorable Christmas song, lead by Brian Sendrowitz' (Beat Radio) 6 year old.

No comments: