Friday, April 25, 2008

Last Night I Dreamt I was an Architect

Last night I dreamt I was an architect. Or I wished I was an architect. I want to build a little house for myself in the future. Something cute and green and cheap. Something I can actually afford. Something like the Phinney Ridge House in Seattle, WA (show on the left) by architect Jim Burton of BLIP design.

The Green Living Show 2008 at the Direct Energy Center has new innovations in which to incorporate my ideas, albeit they don’t come cheap. To solar power one’s house would cost $20000-$30000, not including the government rebates available.

And plus, the time it takes to become an architect is almost equivalent to becoming a doctor. Sigh. Wishful thoughts….


Decemberists - Here I Dreamt I was an Architect
(mp3)

Lonesome Architects - Was it You
(mp3)

No comments: