Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Congratulations Brandon Flowers!

Everyone, let's give a round of applause to Brandon Flowers for getting rid of his mustache!

Here's a clipping from last month's NME Magazine

Aww, remember that charming young lad? He's back (without the stache) and it makes me happy. I didn't remember him being such a good looking chap. He's back, along with the Killers, with a few new tracks that we'll probably be seeing more of, closer to the completion of a new album. The next one will be entitled Day and Age and they've already played "Neon Tiger" and "Spaceman" live.



Sounds good.

Looks good.

I'm so glad something made you Change Your Mind (Killers) (mp3) (buy) about that mustache, Brandon.

Now you, Rivers.

Rivers Cuomo - Lover in the Snow (mp3) (buy)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

hi! do you know where I can find the whole magazine article?? do you have it scanned?? i cant find it anywhere!!! pls help me!! this is my email luziernagazul@hotmail.com
write me anytime, Thanks!!